26 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 11 delayed. Thats 81% success.
- As noted last week, we had a shorter week of integration and testing this week in order to facilitate a release today as planned. Great job everyone for managing to achieve this with only 11 issues delayed
- Our next full Integration round will start on 5th January 2015 and will be the last week to include changes for our scheduled minor releases (2.8.2, 2.7.4 and 2.6.7).
- On 11th of January 2015, Moodle HQ will start our next course at https://learn.moodle.net: "Teaching with Moodle: An introduction is for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest" Developers might be interested to get more experience of Moodle as a teacher and this is a great opportunity to do this!
Hot topics:MDL-42616 - New tool to support custom file types, change file icons etcMDL-48244
- Lessons with no questions show completed after the first page is viewedMDL-40864
- Bootstrapbase based themes no longer link on background imagesWarm thanks:
To the 186 contributors who have added 5807 commits to Moodle in 2014:
~/git/moodle (master) $ git log --format=%an --since=1/Jan/2014 | sort | uniq | perl -pe 's/\n/, / unless eof'
AMOS bot, Aaron Barnes, Aaron Wells, Adam Olley, Adrian Fish, Adrian Greeve, Albert Gasset, Alfonso Roman, Amanda Doughty, Andrea Bicciolo, Andreas Grabs, Andrew Davis, Andrew Nicols, Andrew Robert Nicols, Andrew Schmadel, Ankit Agarwal, Aparup Banerjee, Ashley Holman, Avi Levy, BKelada, Barbara Ramiro, Bas Brands, Ben Kelada, Brent Boghosian, Brian Barnes, Brian King, Charles Fulton, Ciaran Irvine, Colin Chambers, Corey Wallis, Damien Bezborodov, Damyon Wiese, Dan Bennett, Dan Marsden, Dan Poltawski, Daniel Kosinski, Daniel Neis, Daniel Neis Araujo, Daniel Thies, Darko Miletic, Dave Cooper, David Balch, David Curry, David Ligne, David Monllao, David Mudrák, David Scotson, Davo Smith, Didier Raboud, Dmitry Nefedov, Eloy Lafuente (stronk7), Eric Merrill, Eugene Venter, Faisal Kaleem, Fred Woolard, Frederic Massart, Gareth J Barnard, Gilles-Philippe Leblanc, Gordon Bateson, Graham Bowman, Gregory Faller, Heiko Schach, Helen Foster, Henning Bostelmann, Huy Hoang, Iñaki Arenaza, James Ballard, James Henestofel, James McLean, James McQuillan, James Pratt, Jason, Jason Fowler, Jayesh Anandani, Jean-Michel Vedrine, Jean-Philippe Gaudreau, Jenny Gray, Jerome Mouneyrac, Jetha Chan, Jim Thorpe, John Okely, Jon Marthaler, Jonathan Champ, Jonathan Harker, Jonathon Fowler, Joseph Rezeau, Josh Marshall, Joshua Johnston, Juan Leyva, Julien Boulen, Justin Filip, Kevin Wiliarty, Kordan, Krister, Krister Viirsaar, Kyle Temkin, Logan Reynolds, Luke Tucker, M Kassaei, Maria Torres, Marina Glancy, Mario Wehr, Mark Nelson, Mark Nielsen, Mary Evans, Mathieu Petit-Clair, Matt Petro, Matt Staroste, Matt Switlik, Matteo Scaramuccia, Matthew Tavella, Michael Aherne, Michael Hughes, Michael Milette, Michael Wheeler, Michael Woods, Michael de Raadt, Mohamed Alsharaf, Nadav Kavalerchik, Neill Magill, NeillM, Niclas Tollstorff, Nicolas Dunand, Nobelium, Oleg Demeshev, Oleg Sychev, Osanda Malith Jayathissa, PJ King, Pau Ferrer Ocaña, Paul Charsley, Paul Holden, Paul Nicholls, Paul Verrall, Paula Ardanza Menéndez, Pavel Sokolov, Petr Skoda, Petr Škoda, Petr Škoda, Pierre Pichet, Rajeev S, Rajesh Taneja, Rajneel Totaram, Ray Morris, Rex Lorenzo, Rod Norfor, Rossiani Wijaya, Ruslan Kabalin, Russell Smith, Sam Chaffee, Sam Hemelryk, Shane Elliott, Simey Lameze, Simon Coggins, Skylar Kelty, Stephen Bourget, Steve Clay, Syxton, Tim Hunt, Tim Lock, Tim Price, Tomasz Muras, Tony Butler, Tony Levi, Trevor Cunningham, Tyler Bannister, Virgil Ashruf, Willy Lee, Yolanda Ordóñez Rufat, Yuliya, Yuliya Bozhko, Zachary Durber, apsdehal, fabmen, gdharris, jrchamp, markv, mouneyrac, nobelium, pau.ferrer-ocana, roelmann, rwijaya, sam marshall, shashirepo, spvickers, uhunkler, zbdd
Now as your new year's resolution, please will you normalise you commit author name so that you don't count twice in that list in 2015.
On behalf of all at Moodle HQ, thanks and have a Merry Christmas.
مع أطيب تمنياتي