18 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 15 delayed. That's 78% success! It's not as good as last weeks, but it's not too bad, no?
- As Eloy mentioned last week, recently Travis changed their plans/pricing structure. A couple of issues landed this week in order to help to mitigate these changes:
- MDL-70265 will reduce the minutes to 1/3 because, by default,
only the lowest PHP version and PGSQL will be run. However:
- database can be changed to mysqli or all via env
- PHP can be changed to all (via env)
The documentation page, https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Travis_integration, has been updated accordingly to explain all these changes.
- MDL-70276 has added support to GitHub Actions. This is the very first version and, for now, it runs grunt and 2 phpunit tasks, minimum and maximum PHP supported versions on every branch, each one with different database (mysql and postgres).
As you'll see if you have GitHub actions enabled, a new badge will appear in your tracker issues, near each branch, with a link to the task.
All the needed information about how it works and what you need to do to use it should be now available: https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Github_actions_integration
- MDL-70265 will reduce the minutes to 1/3 because, by default, only the lowest PHP version and PGSQL will be run. However:
- MDL-69773: Add an option to display section names in the Section link block
- MDL-42382: Add a "Replace filter" option on the browse users page
- And lots more in areas like deprecations, behat, libraries...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-2804, about PHPDoc file/class policy cleanup, has been updated and closed with the final decision. Yeah!!
- MDL-69308, for deciding Moodle 3.11 requirements, is the next one to be proposed for voting, if you've any suggestion or comment, now it's the time for them! Due date is next Monday 30th November so please, add your suggestions/comments about existing comments before it.
- To Community sites team, because they have been working harder than usual (which seemed impossible!) to upgrade AMOS and to add some nice features. Thank you for your work on this amazing tool that let us translate Moodle easily to our preferred language. 😘