23 issues have been successfully integrated, 3 rejected and 26 delayed - 88% success.
- This week saw the release of minor versions 3.5.16, 3.8.7, 3.9.4 and 3.10.1. Check out the releases page to see the release notes for each respective version.
- MDL-69333 - The security checks report now includes checks for public paths
- MDL-70438 - It's now possible to see where content is linked in the content bank
- MDL-57020 - Unused grading scales can now be successfully removed
- Great to see lots of library upgrades landing this week too
One at a time
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
We'd love some opinions on what to do with the print_error() function, see here for the policy issue:
To Sir Timothy Berners-Lee. Thank you kindly for providing us all with an exciting place to learn, explore, work and play.
Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch