8 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 31 delayed. That’s 66.67% success.
- moodle-plugin-ci new 3.0.4 release (with updated tools, GitHub Actions documentation and support for W3C webdrivers). Refer to changelog for more details: https://github.com/moodlehq/moodle-plugin-ci/releases/tag/3.0.4
- There are 81 issues awaiting peer review. Don't be shy, pick one up.
This week there is one issue that requires most of our attention:
- MDL-66979: Switch all the behat testing to the new W3C drivers:
- Read carefully this forum post, Changes to Behat in Moodle.
- Supported by moodle-plugin-ci, see the note above.
- More documentation coming soon.
- Additional documentation about the changes that you may require is at https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Behat_Driver_Update.
- Check the Moodle dev chat announcement (Telegram).
One at a time
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-69936: print_error() + lang strings on moodle_exception. Although it was proposed last week, we would like to get more feedback before making a decision. At the moment, using moodle_exception and removing print_error at some point seems the preferred way to go. Do you agree?
24th January was the International Day of Education. Warmest thanks to all those who work for quality, inclusive and equitable education and lifelong opportunities for all, such as Save the Children does.