16 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 29 in the queues (*). That's 87% success, not bad.
(*) Remember that we have recently started to report queues status (instead of delayed). Queues include any issue sent to integration (regardless it is in the candidates or the current queue), so it will display a more accurate number of the pending issues to process.
- We are only 22 weeks away from Moodle 4.0 release, do you think it's a lot? No it's not!
- There are 79 issues awaiting peer review. Too much growing is not ideal there, uhm...
- Please, invest some time filling the gaps in "your" dev documentation, that helps to many others.
- This is a voting week so, last call for:
- MDL-71741 : Fixed Flickr portfolio for recent PHP versions.
- MDL-71731 : Reduce PHPUnit memory usage on full runs.
- MDL-71668 : Apply for proper focus indicator on Atto buttons.
- And lots more in areas database, administration, accessibility...
One at a time:
(we are on voting period for the 2 ongoing issues, read the notes above)
- To all the dancers and dances out there, what a universal thing, keep yourself moving!
Dance is the only art of which we ourselves
are the stuff of which it is made.
-- Ted Shawn