19 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 13 in the queues. That's 90% success, good one!
- Over the last 4 weeks, since the Moodle 3.10 continuous period started, 110 issues have been accepted.
- In few days, Moodle 3.10 beta will be rolled, aiming to be feature-complete really, really soon. No new improvements or new features unrelated with the release will be accepted until after the on-sync period.
- As you surely know, the Moodle 3.10 QA testing is happening this weeks, and needs to be finished before release. Any help there is absolutely welcome, specially with tests labelled "test_server_required" that require real servers and integrations that many of you could have around.
- Special mention to the update to PHPUnit 8.5, please spend some time understanding the required changes and adapting your tests to it. Note that many of the changes are not mandatory now (they are only "deprecated" in PHPUnit 8 and will continue working), but all them will be removed in PHPUnit 9, leading to errors. So, the recommendation is to move away from the warnings/deprecations ASAP (at least that's what we have done in core) .
- Nothing special, all good issues, thanks for your help!
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6216 : Has been agreed and the modifications have been applied.
- MDLSITE-2804 : That goes one step further (related with the previous one), about what to do with the current duality of file and class phpdoc blocks in those 1-artifact (class, interface, trait...usually autoloaded) files. You are welcome to read the rationale and proposal there and comment about it. After some good discussion an "official" proposal will be redacted and voted.
- Today, 23rd of October, around 06:02 PM, to the chemists, yay constants! (NA)
I guess chemistry is just another word for love.
-- Scott Thompson