33 issues have been successfully integrated with 8 rejected and 39 delayed. That's 80% success and big progress (bugs have been prioritised to get them integrated for the minors), although the integration queue is still quite huge! 😅
- Next Monday 18th January, Moodle 3.5.16, 3.8.7, 3.9.4 and 3.10.1 minors will be released. Check the latest bug fixes and security issues into the release notes and be prepared to enjoy upgrading your sites 😉
- Requirements for Moodle 3.11 are ready! 🎊These are the agreed changes that will be applied to Moodle 3.11 and up:
- The amazing W3C drivers for behat are coming. More information can be found in MDL-66979. Let's play! 💻
- MDL-70580: Privacy export tree navigation non-functional
- MDL-70558: Available language packs unsorted, difficult to locate
- MDL-70408: Open H5P file from H5P activity when it was added as a reference
- MDL-70362: Add showdebugging and showsql options to admin/cli/uninstall_plugins.php
- MDL-70352: Modal forms stay on the screen if you have multiple modals on one page
- MDL-70009: Course with H5P element in content bank can not be deleted by Manager/Teacher role (with appropriate rights)
- MDL-69877: Set up a security.txt file in Moodle LMS
- MDL-70387: New Web Service core_files_get_unused_draft_itemid
- And lots more in areas like library upgrades, accessibility...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-69308 the policy to decide Moodle 3.11 requirements, had an agreement and, in fact, it was integrated last week. Check the issue to know the agreed requirements.
- All the people that have contributed, identifying, fixing, testing or promoting, to getting WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility compliance for Moodle 3.9 and 3.10. It's great to see how our beloved LMS maximises inclusion and education for all users! 😍