18 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 45 delayed. That's almost 95% success (although, as you can see, the integration queue is still quite big)! 😅
- GitHub actions update. Have you heard that now you can start using them for your plugins too? You'll find more information in In https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Github_actions_integration#Moodle_plugins Some plugins, such as moodle-filter_embedquestion and moodle-plagiarism_urkund, are them 💃
- Codechecker 3.0.0 (stable) was released two weeks ago and master was merged with phpcs3 branch. Next step: review moodle-plugin-ci to start using this new version of PHPCS3 😉
- MDL-68533: Allow mod_assign download all assignments to be streamed
- MDL-68481: mod/folder/download_folder.php should be a streaming zip download
- MDL-70397: Browser opens and closes before first test
- And lots more in areas like deprecations, libraries, accessibility...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-69308 deadline for submissions finished and a summary with the requirements for Moodle 3.11 (database, PHP, Moodle, extensions) was published yesterday and is waiting for votes. Check the requirements proposal and share your concerns or votes. Hurry up! You only have the next 2 working days.
- To the family, because they are always there, taking care of us. Please, enjoy with them as much as you can 😘