34 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 22 delayed. That's 87% success and some progress to start reducing the integration queue! 💪
- A new version of moodle-plugin-ci has been released (v3.0.5). ⚠️You might need to add an extra line to GitHub Actions workflow to make it use the nvm versions correctly). More information can be found in the Changelog and also in issue #80.
- Have you seen the roadmap for Moodle 3.11? It has been updated recently and includes several interesting features. Can't wait to see them! 👀
- Reminder for developers: before sending issues to review, some explanation about what has been done exactly should be included and the description should fit with the patch. If you take some minutes while working on a patch to add some extra information to explain what and why you've tackled this approach (especially for improvements and new features), it will save time to the reviewers (and, for instance, will help the integration team to reduce the queue... so it's clearly a win2win). Apart from writing a comment in the issue (which is great), is also recommended to organise the git history on an easy way to follow and add some comments in each commit (unless it's a simple commit and the summary is self-explanatory).✏️
- Next Developer meeting will be Tuesday 16 February 2021 at 19:00 UTC (Check this time in your location). You can't miss it if you want to learn more about Moodle translating.📢
- MDL-70632: Allow searching of available language packs
- MDL-67959: The default group icon should not be displayed when there is no group picture
- MDL-58673: Enable playback rates for videojs
- MDL-66769: Create a task to clean up unused H5P content
- MDL-70439: User email address setting is displayed on your own profile
- MDL-66932: Grade percentage display in Gradebook should be LTR, in RTL mode
- And lots more in areas like library upgrades, activity chooser, IMS-CP, deprecations, accessibility...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-69936 the policy to decide what to do with print_error() and lang strings on moodle_exception, is going to need some more love. Eloy is analysing the current status of lang strings. Keep tuned and read the summary he is preparing (once he posts it).
- To Andrew Nichols for a lot of reasons (he is always willing to help)... But maybe this week he deserves it more than ever because we can now run behat tests with W3C drivers thanks to his hard work! 😘