23 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 48 in the queues. That's 88% success, not bad.
- In a few hours Moodle 3.9.8, 3.10.5 and 3.11.1 will be released. They include the latest security and bug fixes and it's always recommended to update to them.
- The UI Component Library has landed, and it's a great step towards a unified and consistent interface. Simply run
grunt componentlibrary, go to Admin -> Development -> UI Component Library and start learning about it.
- Moodle 4.0 requirements have been already applied and you may need to change some of your CI integrations or local development environment:
- No change in PHP (7.3) or Moodle (3.6) requirements.
- Minimum PostgreSQL 10 (raised from previous 9.6).
php-exifextension is now recommended.
- MDL-70335 : Forum subscriptions set to auto now effectively subscribe to participants.
- MDL-70638 : Teachers now can view files in student's description.
- MDL-71885 : Allow inline edition of H5P content within the mod_h5pactivity.
- And lots more in areas web services, libraries, blocks, authentication...
- To all the plugins reviewers and guardians, for keeping the 3rd party contributions to the Moodle Plugins Directory under control, reviewing and suggesting continuously how to improve them. More specifically, based on recent activity, big thanks to David Mudrák, Dan Marsden, Víctor Déniz, Carlos Escobedo, Shamim Rezaie, Avi Levy, Marina Glancy and Dongsheng Cai.
I like to believe that I've got a lot of guardian warriors
sittin' on my shoulder including my dad.
-- Patrick Swayze