4 issues have been successfully integrated, 0 rejected and 90 in the queue. 100% success!
- It was a quick weekly release this time as we had to prepare for an emergency minor release to fix a regression from the last minors (Moodle 3.9.8, 3.10.5, 3.11.1). And on that note, we're pleased to announce that Moodle 3.11.2, 3.10.6, and 3.9.9 have been released today! Please check out our downloads page.
- 87 issues awaiting peer review. Let's bring this number down in the coming weeks!
- MDL-72203 - Redirect security checks should not introduce additional cURL requests
- MDL-71672 - Accessibility fixes for Atto dialogues
- MDL-72179 - Core page resolver improvements