22 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 26 delayed. That's 88% success, not bad.
- A problem has been recently discovered (see MDL-71156) in the just released 3.9.5 and 3.10.2 Moodle versions. It's highly recommended to avoid upgrading to them (or to any weekly based on them) until that issue is analysed and fixed. Sorry for the trouble!
- We are only 7 weeks away from Moodle 3.11 release, and there are just 2 weeks remaining before code freeze happens!
- Right now there are 86 issues awaiting peer review. Good advance over the last weeks.
- Also, it's a good moment to go completing all your issues requiring developer documentation.
- The PHP 8.0 epic is advancing, but still there are lots to check and to do. Not sure if we'll be able to complete it for the 3.11.0 release, maybe it will arrive slightly later. Any help is welcome.
- For Moodle 3.11 and up, now we are using PHPUnit 9.5. Impacting changes are detailed @ Moodle Docs. A couple of ongoing followups (MDL-37655 and MDL-71049) will complete the transition.
- MDL-70689 : OAuth 2 improvements as part of the OpenBadges v2.1 Epic.
- MDL-67748 : Improve the WS tokens management UI.
- MDL-65974 : Course renderers now use templates.
- And lots more in areas PHP 8, updated libraries, QA tests automation...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6321 is still ongoing, hopefully we'll be able to come with an outcome this week.
- To the fathers out there, some of us are half them, aren't we?
Now that I'm a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot.
-- Adam Sandler