20 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 22 in the queues (*). That's 95% success, that looks like a high number.
(*) Remember that we have recently started to report queues status (instead of delayed). Queues include any issue sent to integration (regardless it is in the candidates or the current queue), so it will display a more accurate number of the pending issues to process.
- There are 85 issues awaiting peer review.
- The issues for voting on are still open:
- MDL-67975 Support for aliases in the NextCloud repository.
- MDL-71838 Quiz overview report runs out of memory with huge courses.
- MDL-65637 Linkedin Authentication back to working.
One at a time:
(we are on voting period for the 2 ongoing issues, read the notes above)
The Workplace team. They are working hard and deserve some appreciation.