- 17 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 18 in the queues (*). That's 89% success *\o/*
- There are 83 issues awaiting peer review. Peer reviewers, there's a lot of work to do, so roll up your sleeves and get busy. Thanks for your hard work.
- The voting period for deciding Moodle 4.0 requirements (MDL-70594 ) has expired. Next week we will process the corresponding tasks.
- Moodle Dev Chat bits and tips:
- You can use $PAGE->url->out_omit_querystring() to returns an URL without parameters, everything before '?'. Shared by Marcus Green.
- We have removed both .eslintignore and .stylelintignore from core (and have been added to upstream .gitignore). Shared by Eloy.
- Changes made in en_fix at lang.moodle.org are normally packaged and integrated 1-2 weeks before every release. Tim Hunt and Eloy conversation.
- MDL-71926 Add an activity or resource link always visible in 3.11+
- MDL-56873 Set more secure defaults for the cURL allow/deny lists
- MDL-69908 Provide option for Participants list download to include group info
- MDL-71736 Run `grunt ignorefiles` on all tasks
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- New policy adopted: MDLSITE-6397 Clarify rules on file termination. Every line must be terminated by a Unix line feed character (LF, decimal 10, hexadecimal 0x0A). For further details, please refer to the issue.
Autism Pride Day is celebrated every year on June 18. The day is dedicated to people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to make them feel autistic and proud and celebrate who they are. A massive thank you to all those people who are making a huge difference in the lives of autistic people through education and awareness.