33 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 92 in the queues. 38% of issues left in the queues the previous cycle were integrated.
- Few hours ago Moodle v3.9.10, v3.10.7 and v3.11.3 have been released. They include the latest security and bug fixes and it's always recommended to update to them.
- Important to comment about a recent regression in Chrome 93 causing some forms in Moodle to crash. MDL-72494 and MDL-71152 have workaround that problem and are part of today's releases. Other Chrome versions are not affected.
- There are 67 issues awaiting peer review. Let's try to reduce the list.
- Code freeze for Moodle 4.0 will happen in 3 weeks (October 4th) and then there will be a long continuous period (10 weeks) towards QA testing, tidying and fixing everything for the big release scheduled for December 13th.
- MDL-71899 - Improved 3.11 activity completion performance.
- MDL-71385 - Fix accessibility (contrast) issues in striped tables.
- MDL-63207 - LDAP auth now allows to update empty fields.
- MDL-71014 - Improved caching of site identifier and system context id.
- And lots more in areas questions, quiz, performance, authentication...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- Dropping of
$CFG->adminsupport has been voted and agreed (following the standard deprecation process). See MDL-72194 for more information.
- The next policy issue proposed is MDLSITE-5670 - Clarify a little bit the usage of
(object). Take a look to and, if there is something you want to comment about, now it's the time. A voting will happen soon.
- To David Scotson, from Moodle Partner Synergy Learning, for all these (16!) years collaborating, sharing findings, fixing problems and helping everybody else.
In teaching you cannot see
the fruit of a day's work.
It is invisible and remains so,
maybe for twenty years.
-- Jacques Barzun