Fatal error in Moodle 2.8

Fatal error in Moodle 2.8

by Jon Witts -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Itamar,

I have just installed the latest version of dataform mod into my testing 2.8 version of Moodle and started to play around with it.

However when setting up my first dataform I get a blank white page when submitting the form. When I turn on debugging I get the following message:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function makentrytimestamp() in /var/www/html/moodle/mod/dataform/field/time/classes/time.php on line 100"

I have performed a MD5check against the downloaded file and it matches with your MD5 check on the plugins page. 

Moodle and plugin version numbers:

• Moodle 2.8.3 (20150225)
  • Dataform 2.8.2 (2014111002)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Jon

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Witts

Re: Fatal error in Moodle 2.8

by Itamar Tzadok -

Yes. It is a remnant of a too enthusiatic search and replace when I started working on the new Dataform for 2.6 onward. The function name should be make_timestamp. I've opened CONTRIB-5632. Should be fixed for the next release. You can modify the code in your installation to continue testing. hth smile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Itamar Tzadok

Re: Fatal error in Moodle 2.8

by Jon Witts -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

That's great Itamar; all changed and working now smile

Jon