Activities: Team Builder
Maintained by Adam Olley
Developed by UNSW, this is an advanced tool for building teams based off a set of criteria. You ask your students some questions, and then develop a predicate based off their answers for your teams. This is great if you want a little more control than "Assign Randomly" but less work than "Manual Allocation".
Team Builder 2014082601
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Backup/restore functionality has been added.
- A fix for saving answers of non-multiple question types.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
- Version build number
- Can be updated from
- Can be updated to
- 188.8.131.52 (2017051900), 184.108.40.206 (2017110900), 220.127.116.11 (2018052800), 18.104.22.168 (2018121800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation