Activities ::: mod_teambuilder
Maintained by Adam Olley
Developed by UNSW, this is an advanced tool for building teams based off a set of criteria. You ask your students some questions, and then develop a predicate based off their answers for your teams. This is great if you want a little more control than "Assign Randomly" but less work than "Manual Allocation".
Team Builder 22.214.171.124
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Released: Thursday, November 9, 2017, 12:48 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Several strings in the interface have been made translatable
- Fixed being able to edit group names by double clicking on them in the build panel
- Fixed being able to view user responses by clicking on their names in the build panel
- Fix an issue that let users submit "at least one" questions without an answer
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2014082600, 2014082601, 126.96.36.199 (2017051900)
- Can be updated to
- 188.8.131.52 (2018052800), 184.108.40.206 (2018121800), 220.127.116.11 (2019062000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation