Activities ::: mod_teambuilder
Maintained by Adam Olley
Developed by UNSW, this is an advanced tool for building teams based off a set of criteria. You ask your students some questions, and then develop a predicate based off their answers for your teams. This is great if you want a little more control than "Assign Randomly" but less work than "Manual Allocation".
Team Builder 126.96.36.199
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Released: Monday, May 28, 2018, 11:19 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Implements the Privacy API (GDPR)
- Fixed a major bug with the questionnaire builder not working if jquery-ui wasn't loaded by your theme. The plugin now correctly pulls in the core version of jquery-ui.
- Removed the executable bit from plugin files - they don't need it.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2014082600, 2014082601, 188.8.131.52 (2017051900), 184.108.40.206 (2017110900)
- Can be updated to
- 220.127.116.11 (2018121800), 18.104.22.168 (2019062000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation