A few more things I came across (using firefox/chrome, Adaptable 1.1.0, Moodle 3.02, no custom css/js):
1) In the block layout settings, blockmainbordertopstyle is called "block header border style", and the description text is also the same as the one for the header where it should actually reference the main area.
2) In the Marketing Spots settings page, the link to the readme.txt doesn't work. (returns "The requested URL /adaptable/README.txt was not found on this server.)
3) The linked Marketing Spot area overflows the marketing spot itself in standard view, so if you hover in the "white space" somewhere next to it, clicking will still take you to the link even though you're nowhere near the marketing spot.
4) The combo list on the front page doesn't display properly, it just shows an empty bordered box. Course list, category list and search box work fine. (front page course boxes style: tiles w/ overlay)
5) The quiz review page has a scroll bar next to the short summary at the top which shouldn't be there.
Best regards and thanks for your work on the theme,