Question formats: H5P content types
This plugin imports various h5p content types into the Moodle question bank.
Certain H5P content types are able to be translated into questions using standard Moodle question types. Not all H5P content types will be supported since they do not all have analogous Moodle question types with similar functionality. There will be some unavoidable differences in behaviour.
If you do not have access to install this or would like to use it or related prototypes without installing, you can create an account at openlearner.org and import the questions from there to your site.
To install copy this directory to question/format/h5p in Moodle directory structure. Login as admin to complete plugin installation. Then select this format during question bank import or export.
To import H5P content load a Quiz (Question Set) .h5p file or a Column content type file which contains some of the supported question content types as the import file and import. Individual questions will be extract from the Quiz.
Current support includes support for import of following H5P content types
- Branching Scenario - extracts supported subcontent
- Column - extracts supported subcontent
- Course Presentaion - extracts supported subcontent
- Interactive Books - extracts supported subcontent
- Interactive Video - extracts supported subcontent
- Quiz (Question Set) - extracts supported subcontent
- Single Choice Set - extracts into individual multichoice questions
- Dialog/Flash Cards - creates a short answer question from each card
- Guess The Answer- creates a short answer question from the card
- Multichoice Question - creates a multichoice question
- True/False Question - creates a true false question
- Drag and Drop Question - creates a Drag and drop onto image question
- Essay - creates an essay question
- Fill in the Blank Question - creates a embedded answer (cloze) question with embedded short answer
- Advanced Fill in the Blanks Question - creates a embedded answer (cloze)
question with embedded short answer or mulitchoice subquestions
- Drag the Text Question - creates a Drag and drop into text question
- Mark The Words - Creates Word select if that question type is installed