Activities: Simple lesson
Maintained by Richard Jones
A simplified approach to a lesson module. Allows multiple pages, addition of questions by picking from the question bank, simplified reporting for teachers and students and implements GDPR requirements. Designed for Moodle 3.5.
Simple lesson features:
- Supports adding some types of questions from the question bank
- Behaviours adaptive, immediate and deferred feedback supported
- Essay questions supported (manual grading required)
- Easy to add and then automatically sequence pages
- Consists of multimedia pages with simple hyperlinked navigation
- Summary lesson attempt reports for students and teacher's
- Manual marking of essay questions, updates to the gradebook.
- Implements GDPR privacy requests for reporting and deletion of user data
- Designed for Moodle 3.5, tested in Moodle 3.4.
For more complex needs (timing, access restrictions, use the Lesson activity module)
For summative activities use the quiz or lesson.
Current version is 1.8 beta, please add comments and suggestions here or at GitHub.
Potential privacy issues
User answers and attempts are stored by this module. They can be cleaned by admins, either using Moodle's privacy features or by administrators and teachers via the Attempts Management console.
Richard Jones (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them