Activities ::: mod_simplelesson
Maintained by Richard Jones
Simple Lesson has features in common with Book, Lesson and Quiz. It has been designed as a formative assessment tool. For summative assessment Quiz and Lesson have more features such as timing and access restrictions.
Current versions available: 3
Simple lesson Version 2 for Moodle 4 (only) features:
- Supports adding questions from the question bank
- Behaviours adaptive, immediate and deferred feedback supported
- Essay questions supported (manual grading required)
- Easy to add and then automatically sequence pages
- Consists of multimedia pages with simple hyperlinked navigation
- Summary lesson attempt reports for students and teacher's
- Manual marking of essay questions, updates to the gradebook.
- Implements GDPR privacy requests for reporting and deletion of user data
- Designed for Moodle 4.
Potential privacy issues
User answers and attempts are stored by this module. They can be cleaned by admins, either using Moodle's privacy features or by administrators and teachers via the Attempts Management console.
Richard Jones (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them