Lightbox Gallery 126.96.36.199
Lightbox gallery activity for Moodle 2.8+
This resource allows you to create 'Lightbox' enabled image galleries within your Moodle course. The Lightbox system is a set of scripts than can be used to apply nice effects to image galleries.
As a course teacher, you are able to create, edit and delete galleries. Small thumbnails will then be generated, which are used for the thumbnail view of the gallery.
Clicking on any of the thumbnails brings that image into focus, and allows you to scroll through the gallery at your leisure. Using the Lightbox scripts creates nice transition effects when loading and scrolling through the images.
You can install the plugin from the Moodle plugin repository from within your Moodle installation.
Using a downloaded zip file
You can download a zip of this module from: https://github.com/netspotau/moodle-mod_lightboxgalley/zipball/master
Unzip it to your mod/ folder and rename the extracted folder to 'lightboxgallery'.
To install using git, run the following command from the root of your moodle installation:
git clone git://github.com/netspotau/moodle-mod_lightboxgallery.git mod/lightboxgallery
Then add mod/lightboxgallery to your gitignore.
Maintainer: Adam Olley (email@example.com)
Original plugin: Paul Holden (pholden[at]greenhead[dot]ac[dot]uk)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2012061900, 2012061900, 2012061900, 2013051300, 2013051300, 2013112500, 2013112500, 2013112501, 188.8.131.52 (2014060300)
- Can be updated to
- 184.108.40.206 (2015050400), 220.127.116.11 (2015050401), 18.104.22.168 (2015080700), 22.214.171.124 (2015091800), 126.96.36.199 (2015091801), 188.8.131.52 (2016052400), 184.108.40.206 (2016071200), 220.127.116.11 (2016110901), 18.104.22.168 (2017050300), 22.214.171.124 (2017070701), 126.96.36.199 (2017100500), 188.8.131.52 (2018051500), 184.108.40.206 (2018062700), 220.127.116.11 (2019061400), 18.104.22.168 (2019061700), 3.7.2 (2020061800), 3.10.0 (2021033100), 3.11.0 (2021101400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8
- The more recent release 22.214.171.124 (2017050300) exists for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation