Activities ::: mod_lightboxgallery
Maintained by Andrew Hancox, Adam Olley
This resource allows you to create 'Lightbox' enabled image galleries within your Moodle course. As a course teacher, you are able to create, edit and delete galleries. Smallthumbnails will then be generated, which are used for the thumbnail view of the gallery.
Lightbox Gallery 3.10.0
Released: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 12:06 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Various coding style violations
- Create an empty index thumbnail if gallery is empty (thanks Tony Butler!)
- Update unit tests for phpunit 9.5 compatibility
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation