Activities ::: mod_activequiz
Maintained by John Hoopes
Active quiz started originally as an update to the realtime quiz module, which has now grown into a separate module due to the very large functionality additions/changes. You will be able to offer in class quizzes on any device using a responsive theme, any question type from the question bank, use timed/not timed questions, grades reported back to the grade book, group quizzing (with a group attendance feature), view student responses in real time to offer in-class discussion about the results, and more!
Active quiz 3.7.1 (Build: 2017010400)
Moodle 3.1, 3.2
Released: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 3:07 AM
phplint phpcs450 | 849 js1817 | 3810 css17 | 8 phpdoc169 | 4 savepoint0 | 1 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
Adds "official" support for Moodle 3.1 and Moodle 3.2
- Removed blue button styles from styles
- Fixed layout issues with boost theme on Moodle 3.2
- Fixed bug with empty session id when changing which session you view on report page
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation