What this plugin does
With this plugin you can easily create courses based on course templates. The plugin also can be used to easily duplicate courses
- - Install the plugin as usual
- - Manually create the course category "Course templates" (you may later wish to hide this category)
Adding a template course
Add any kind of course into above "Course templates" category.
Creating a template based course
Please see the picture below:
- by Ricoshae
Stay up to date
A big thanks to emeneo for
providing a place for support for the plugin. I recommend you to create
an account on below site in order to receive latest information related
to the plugin.
- Andrew Caya / University of Montreal (major updates version 3.11: Non-admin users (a Category Manager for example) will be able to create a course from a template; Usage of standard Moodle forms for most of the plugin's forms; Client-side and server-side validation on all forms; Support for long-lasting course creation processes; Moodle notifications when the course creation process fails; French version of all translated strings submitted to the Amos database and many others.
- Emma Richardson (Testing Moodle 3.3, 3.4)
- Leon Stringer (leonstr) (Category bug fix)
- Michael Milette (Course names, summaries and course categories are now processed through Moodle filters)
Soldenhoff (Improved role based access)