In brief, the MFreak block
user_favorites gives the user a method to mark pages as favourite.
- Author: Luuk Verhoeven, MFreak.nl
- Min. required: Moodle 3.5.x
- Supports PHP: 7.0 | 7.1 | 7.2
- Using external AJAX requests for saving and loading user favourites.
- Using mustache templates.
- Fast and easy to work with.
- Marks current page in favorites if exists.
- Copy this plugin to the
blocks\user_favoritesfolder on the server
- Login as administrator
- Go to Site Administrator > Notification
- Install the plugin
We are using the
user_preferences DB table for storing user favourites. The max length stored here is a varchar 1333. Because of this, the plugin has a limit in how many favourites a user can store.
ALTER TABLE `mdl_user_preferences` MODIFY COLUMN `value` text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `name`
If you discover any security related issues, please email luuk@MFreak.nl instead of using the issue tracker.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Please see License File for more information.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.
- Thanks for the inspiration block_user_bookmarks
See version control for the complete history. Major changes in this version will be listed below.