User favourites / favorite / bookmark
Moodle block for marking your favourite pages as bookmarks
In brief, the MFreak block
user_favorites gives the user a method to mark pages as favorite.
Special thanks to Gemma Lesterhuis (Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy) for develop & design, useful input, bug reports and beta testing
- Author: Luuk Verhoeven, MFreak.nl
- Author: Gemma Lesterhuis, Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy
- Min. required: Moodle 3.5.x
- Supports PHP: 7.0 | 7.1 | 7.2
List of features
- Using external AJAX requests for saving and loading user favourites.
- Using mustache templates.
- Fast and easy to work with.
- Marks current page in favorites if exists.
- Copy this plugin to the
blocks\user_favoritesfolder on the server
- Login as administrator
- Go to Site Administrator > Notification
- Install the plugin
If you discover any security related issues, please email luuk@MFreak.nl instead of using the issue tracker.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Please see License File for more information.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.
- Thanks for the inspiration block_user_bookmarks