Restriction by course completion
Restriction by course completion 3.7+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Restrict module and section access based on course completion.
This availability condition makes it easy to show modules or sections only when a user completed a course. A course certificate is a good sample, but it can also be used to close discussion forums, hide quizes or exams when a user finished a course.
Check the global documentation about availability conditions : https://docs.moodle.org/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called coursecompleted.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.4+ (2018041802), 3.4+ (2018090100), 3.4+ (2019060300), 3.7+ (2020052400)
- Can be updated to
- 3.8+ (2020102300), 3.8+ (2020110200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch