Restriction by course completion
Restriction by course completion 3.4+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Restrict module and section access based on course completion.
This availability condition makes it easy to show modules or sections only when a user completed a course. A course certificate is a good sample, but it can also be used to close discussion forums, hide quizes or exams when a user finished a course.
Check the global documentation about availability conditions : https://docs.moodle.org/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called coursecompleted.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.3+ (2017102900), 3.4+, 3.4+, 3.4+ (2018041802), 3.4+ (2018090100)
- Can be updated to
- 3.7+ (2020052400), 3.7+ (2020052401), 3.8+ (2020102300), 3.8+ (2020110200), 3.9+ (2021030701)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL