Restriction by course completion
This availability condition makes it easy to show modules or sections only when a user completed a course. A course certificate is a good sample, but it can also be used to close discussion forums, hide quizzes or exams when a user finished a course.
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called coursecompleted.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
- Goto "Administration" > "Advanced features", and ensure that "Enable completion tracking" is set to yes.
- Make sure "Enable completion tracking" is set to "yes" in the course settings.
- Goto "Administration" > "Course administration" > "Course completion", and configure the the conditions required for course completion. Note: you must set some conditions, you cannot just set the "completion requirements" option at the top. Save.
- Goto "Administration" > "Course adminiatration". Make sure you can now "Course completion" listed under "reports". If you cannot see this report, then course completion has not been set correctly.
- Start restricting