Moodle Networing anyone?

Moodle Networing anyone?

by Ji Ming -
Number of replies: 4

I would like to thank hard working Martin for setting up this forum. II hope we can work together here to develop a working Moodle Network that will help further interactive learning. I will be here a lot.

J

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ji Ming

Re: Moodle Networing - documentation

by Martín Langhoff -
Yay for the forum! smile

I'm subscribed, Donal, Jonathan Harker and other catalyst dudes and dudettes should join soon as well.

Has everyone seen and used the MoodleDocs page? I mean http://docs.moodle.org/en/Moodle_Network -- we need help polishing that page up so that getting things going is as easy as possible.

Translations welcome as well wink

And bug reports -- make sure you assign them to me, CC to Donal wink
In reply to Martín Langhoff

Re: Moodle Networing - documentation

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

I was searching last week for informations on Moodle Network, to test it, and didn't find too much messages in forums...

So, I'm very happy to see this new forum today smile

I've begun to make the french translation of Moodle Network, but would prefere to have a nice and stable english doc, to avoid perpetual changes on the french one wink

For now, my first testing (on a virtual test server) seems to face the same problems described here.

Will need to do more tests on this later, when i'll get more time...

In reply to Ji Ming

Re: Moodle Networing - Mahara too

by Martín Langhoff -
Just been through an internal demo and code walkthrough with Donal... showing Mahara now speaks MNET as well. So with a tiny patch to Moodle you can get the Mahoodle combo singing and dancing.

More details soon...
In reply to Martín Langhoff

Re: Moodle Networking - Mahara too

by Heinz Krettek -
YES,
i installed Moodle 1.9 and a prerelease of Mahara 0.8. Donal supports the setup for both systems excellent and now i can begin singing an dancing.

Fell free to register at http://mahara.ewiesion.com to see a german userinterface, this site does not support Networking, more details soon ..

Heinz aka h1moodle