Urdu Translation

Urdu Translation

by shahid Yousaf -
Number of replies: 6
I want to start urdu translation for moodle. Can any boy give me general info regarding this.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to shahid Yousaf

Re: Urdu Translation

by moazzam raja -
hello !
me and my class fellow (students of MS-Computer Science) in pakistan are currently working on translation of moodle to urdu, as a project of e-learning in urdu. it is approximately 90% complete and very soon we will have it registered and it will be available for every one.
Regards

Moazzam and Tahir

In reply to moazzam raja

by Paul Baumeister -
Do you have the Urdu language pack done? I am interested in using it.
In reply to Paul Baumeister

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
I can confirm that there is no Urdu language pack send to Moodle yet.
In reply to koen roggemans

by Ahmad Arshad -
Please check

http://scs.gift.edu.pk/?q=node/45

I have installed it... Not perfect... but not too bad...
In reply to Ahmad Arshad

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
It's a shame the translator doesn't share it on the Moodle.org servers. That way, a lot of users would benefit from it, it could be automatically updated, installation in Urdu would be possible, it would get a technical check...
But that is the choice of the translator of course. If you know him/her, please ask to consider to move the pack to download.moodle.org