How to make the words containing with gray background and hyperlink to glossary automatically?

How to make the words containing with gray background and hyperlink to glossary automatically?

by gut man -
Number of replies: 3

Hallo Everyone:

Is it possible to let some words which were automatically linked to my glossary after I post the thread?

For example:
If I have an abbreviation word "ASAP" in my glossary with its definition.
One day if I write ASAP in my thread(article), then it will automatically show up with gray background of a hyperlink to my glossary.

Look at the picture below!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Average of ratings: -
In reply to gut man

Re: How to make the words containing with gray background and hyperlink to glossary automatically?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
> Is it possible to let some words which were automatically linked to my glossary after I post the thread?

Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean by "to let some words". Can you be more specific?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: How to make the words containing with gray background and hyperlink to glossary automatically?

by gut man -
Hi~Joseph:
Sorry about confusing you.
Perhaps I should say "to let some specific words (terms)"

You may see these effects that I circled in the picture.
In reply to gut man

by Tony Hursh -
I'm not sure if you're asking how to make the links appear, or how to prevent them from appearing.

To make them appear, turn on the Glossary Auto-linking filter in your Moodle's administration screen (under Filters). The autolinks will appear after the time specified in "text cache lifetime" has expired.