can't enroll student or teachers

can't enroll student or teachers

by Joel Wagner -
Number of replies: 1

Hi!  My name is Joel Wagner.  I am working on a Distance Learning program for a Seminary.  We recently switched over to Moodle.com hosting.  Some of our users, have already commented on how much faster the site is.

I am having one slight problem.  Say we offer a course named OT101. When I navigate to that course, and then click on Students under the Administration block, I get a list of potential students.  Which is great because that is what is supposed to happen. But when I click on the arrow next to the student, to enroll them in the class, that students name will not appear under the Enrolled Students list. 

The same thing happens if I click on Professors under Administration and try to add a teacher to OT101.

But if I go back to course  OT101 and click on Participants under the People Block, it shows another participant for every student I try to add.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate them.

Thanks!

Joel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joel Wagner

Re: can't enroll student or teachers

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
You should contact me directly via the Moodle.com helpdesk. smile

There were some specific problems with your database caused by the recent move to moodle.com, which are now fixed - let me know if you want more details.