Printing quizzes with results?

Printing quizzes with results?

by randall jones -
Number of replies: 5

I see that I can download the results of quiz scores and names into excel and txt. Is there a way to download the students quiz questions along with their answers? I don't see a way to do this.  Our university wants complete hard copies at the end of the semester, the scores aren't enough.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to randall jones

Re: Printing quizzes with results?

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Sure. Have the university administrator who wants hard copies go into every student's quiz and print every page to a printer. (Maybe at some point in time, your university administrator will ask you to scan these printed pages and convert them to PDF files!)

Alternatively, have this university administrator create a custom SQL query to get what you want.

These are the only two ways that I know of.
In reply to randall jones

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If the class is not too big and there are not too many quizzes, you can print reviews one by one. Once you get going, this may not be as tedious as it may seem.

In Chrome:

• Click on the quiz icon
  • Click on Attempts: xx
  • Ctrl left click on each Review attempt
  • In each new tab, right clickPrint... / Print Destination : Adobe PDF
In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Dominique and all

Neat trick! I tried first with Firefox and was surprised to get only four pages from a quiz with 20 questions. Then switched to Chrome and got the complete 15 page PDF. Anybody knows why Firefox makes an incomplete PDF?

Firefox "Quantom" 69.0.1 (64-bit), Debian 9.11 derivative MX-Linux 18.
Chromiium 73.0.3683.75 (Developer build) built on Debian 9.8 running on Debian 9.11 (64-bit)