Fordson for Moodle 3.5 is a break from previous versions of Fordson and we added a few new features and design changes. This is the official support thread linked from the plugin page.
- New layout and style choosers allow you to mix and match elements of the page to create over 100 unique style combinations. Choose a Page Layout, Section Style, Course Listing Style, Blocks Location, and a Style Preset.
- 5 Page Layouts
- 8 Section Styles
- 9 Course Listing Layouts (4 tiled and 4 full-width horizontal plus default Boost)
- 2 Options for Blocks
- 3 Style Presets
- Blocks can be shown 2 ways: Boost default sidebar or new Fordson 3 column. The Fordson 3 column layout is designed as a block panel which can be shown or hidden with the click of a button in the upper right of the course title area.
- Customized Footer with organizational branding
- My Courses & This Course Dropdown menus
- Custom Images: Fav icon, logo, course header image, background image, login page image
- Customized login page with innovative layout and marketing areas
- Icon navigation bar directs traffic for users on homepage
- 6 Marketing spots for homepage
- Color Choosers
- Customized Activity Chooser allows site admins to control: Activities available, ordering of activities, highlighting most used activities.
(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - marking as [CLOSED] to do topic creep - original submission Friday, 1 June 2018, 6:05 PM)