File picker / calendar related problem: Cannot read property 'firstdayofweek'

File picker / calendar related problem: Cannot read property 'firstdayofweek'

by Diego Pérez -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, i have moodle installed in two different sites in the same server. One is version 3.1 which works perfectly and the other is 3.2.4. The last one is having a problem with the file picker and javascript collapsing menus when there is calendar stuff in the page, for example when creating an assigment or a quiz/exam, in both cases you can configure dates, and in both cases file picker and/or collapsed menues don't work.

There aren't debug messages, only a javascript error:

When adding an assigment, file picker doesn't load:

http://imgur.com/uW7MDgJ

When adding an exam the menues aren't clickable:

http://imgur.com/95c18bu

Full url where the error is found:

theme/yui_combo.php?3.17.2/intl/intl-min.js&3.17.2/calendar-base/lang/calendar-base_en.js&3.17.2/datatype-date-parse/datatype-date-parse-min.js&3.17.2/datatype-date-format/lang/datatype-date-format_en-US.js&3.17.2/datatype-date-format/datatype-date-format-min.js&3.17.2/datatype-date-math/datatype-date-math-min.js&3.17.2/calendar-base/calendar-base-min.js&3.17.2/plugin/plugin-min.js&3.17.2/calendarnavigator/calendarnavigator-min.js&3.17.2/calendar/calendar-min.js&m/1502216664/form/dateselector/dateselector-min.js

As I said, this only happens when there is calendar/date stuff to be configured, I file picker works perfectly when uploading a file to a course. It also happens on every template.

I want to add that both campus were in another server before and both worked correctly and now only one of them has this problem, and as you can see both are in spanish (maybe the language has something to do)

I have already tried re uploading moodle files (from the original moodle files, not a backup), changing yui configurations, changing javascript configuration, deleting caches in all possible ways, and whatever other solution I found on this forum.

PHP Version is 5.6.3, same as the old server.

Thank you

Average of ratings: -