34 issues have been successfully integrated, with none rejected, and 1 delayed - 100% success, woot!
- The calendar project is coming along well, with creation and edit of calendar events now being performed in a modal You can also visit the Prototype Site to see some of the progress so far;
- The enrolments page is in the process of being merged with the participants page, and simplified to improve usability and user experience. Take a look at the changes so far.
- Work is underway to support MariaDB 10.2 and MySQL 8. Perhaps you can help fix some of the issues identified so far in MDL-59098;
- We are still seeking opinions on MDL-57365 (When sorting by a column in grader then refreshing the page, it keeps inverting the sort order);
- MDL-57546: YouTube Filter now supported links from m.youtube.com
- MDL-57259: Adding a call to set_url() in some web services which were polluting logs
- MDL-59382: Create calendar event quick add/edit
- MDL-59564: Bulk editing of user enrolment status, and dates
- MDL-59582: Prepare Moodle for NodeJS 8.2.0
- MDL-59518: Course reset should not change dates of user data
To our hard-working, and dedicated Events Co-ordinator and Admin Assistant, Frances Le Page. One of the key faces behind all Moodle HQ Moot organisation.