18 issues have been successfully integrated with 0 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 100% success, perfection exists! (sure there is some hidden regression there, lol).
- Halfway through Moodle 3.4 (Nov. 2017) development. Lots of usable awesomeness coming.
- Right now there are 46 issues awaiting peer review, any help is welcome there.
- Some people likes rainbow release notes (full of exclamations, questions, jokes, telling you a secret...) , others just black and white ones (formal, lists, neutral, informative...). Which ones do you prefer?
- MDL-59785 : Fixed book's activity completion.
- MDL-59667 : Date picker incorrect positioning on modals.
- MDL-59388 : Convert calendar views to templates system.
- MDL-53537 : Creating events on backup
- And lots more in areas like web services, tests, usability, participants page...
- To Barcelona and all the people making their life there. Beautiful, inspiring, warm, modern, universal, unbreakable!
I wrote every day between
the ages of 12 and 20 when I stopped
because I went to Barcelona,
where life was too exciting to write.
-- Colm Tóibín