For some reason my students are unable to see the pages form main menu after logged in. (3.3.)

For some reason my students are unable to see the pages form main menu after logged in. (3.3.)

by John Nguyen -
Number of replies: 2

For some reason my students are unable to see the pages  form main menu after logged in. It say that Activity is Hidden . I have check all the possible setting. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Nguyen

Re: For some reason my students are unable to see the pages form main menu after logged in. (3.3.)

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Can you explain what pages you mean? Do you mean hidden courses?

If so, you have either enrolled them at site level with teacher/manager role or - more likely - you have changed some of the role/policy settings in the site administration. Never change those unless you *really* know what you are doing!

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: For some reason my students are unable to see the pages form main menu after logged in. (3.3.)

by John Nguyen -
I don't think it is the roles setting because the only user who can see is the admin. Even the course creator and teachers and students unable to see it. However, if they are not logged in , then they would be able to see.