The short post:
Has anyone got responsive SCORMs deploying nicely in Moodle? The kinds of issues I have, that I would like to solve, for SCORMs produced by AdaptBuilder.io or Evolve:
- Not having to click twice to get there, and then click extra to get back.
- Nicely opening up full screen in a tab on a desktop?
- Scrolling properly when on a mobile?
- Properly responsive?
I've posted here as well: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=339172
I seem to have only found some fragmentary discussions, but not any indication of a clear, complete simple solution, and often I just do not know enough to figure out a way ahead.
The long post: This has issue become more complex than I thought.
- From the lounge: Using an iFrame is good: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=261756#p1363981
- From the Adapt forums: Using an iframe causes problems: https://community.adaptlearning.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=1446&parent=6687
- From the Moodle SCORM page: there is no reference to iFrame or anything: https://docs.moodle.org/30/en/SCORM_FAQ
- Steps (a lot of them) to fix the problem, but it does not seem to be a nice solution: https://community.adaptlearning.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=180
- This refers to a functionality in Totara, a new "Simple window" to manage the problem. https://community.adaptlearning.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=851#p3968
- I had another link that I can't find now, that said iFrames do not work well in iOS.