I've been looking at a new product here, called Evolve (Well, new is a matter of definition) and after a trial I have signed up. it is quite remarkable.
- The mothership: https://www.appitierre.com/
- The platform: http://www.evolveauthoring.com/ https://appitierre.com/pages/evolve.html
- They have (ahem) yet another LMS but I am not mentioning that here.
Evolve comes with a suite of video guides
I have never seen a product that embeds videos rather than help pages.
From the blurb: "stylish, responsive HTML5 eLearning content" I have tinkered with it and made my first product. (Which if you PM me I will show you) I'm actually quite impressed with the speed, the instant preview of the things you can do, the range of things you can add and (quite important) it fits my brain and my workflow. It is based on the same ABC workflow as Adapt.
Evolve has common roots with Adapt (also a content builder - as we have been conversing about over here) https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=261756 where I posted on June 14 a couple of years back.
- Is anyone using Evolve with Moodle?
- If yes, have you got a nice way to get the SCORM to load up full screen with one click and no left over messages. I had a similar problem with another package that I posted about here https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=261756#p1363981 with Dan's reply.
Who is hoping to hit the UK 'morning' and get a reply in time to fix this on Monday. But who is also aware that SCORM may not be as simple.