Grader Report Columns

Grader Report Columns

by Hussnain Cheema -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, everyone.

I am new to moodle.

I need to show group name in the table.

For example, I want to show group name in place of department.

I have tried many things but to no success.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Grader_report

In reply to Hussnain Cheema

Re: Grader Report Columns

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Students can be in multiple groups.  So, this is not an option.  You would need to write quite a bit of code to make it work, also allowing for the whole report to be able to handle multiple responses for the group field.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Hussnain Cheema -

Thank you Emma for the reply.

Let's say students are in only one group. No multiple groups.

Then how can this be done?

I am new to moodle, so don't have clue about it.

Please guide me. 

In reply to Hussnain Cheema

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am not that good of a coder.  The problem is that even if they are in only one group, any code that you write has to allow for the possibility of multiple groups.  

Basically, you would have to find the code for the grader report and change that column to pull the group info (however, it is going to have to pull it from a different table which adds another layer of complexity.)

You can already filter by groups in the grader report (dropdown list at top of page)- what I do is put that information in a field that the grader report can read like Institution or Department which you already have there.  It really is simpler if you keep it to pulling information from the user, not from the course.