53 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 1 delayed. That's 91% success, good one!
- Countdown: 6 weeks for 3.1 release, 1 week for code freeze.
- There are 25 issues awaiting peer-review. Nice reduction from previous week, well done!
- A new version of the codechecker has been released fixing some indentation problems. Still, it seems that there are some remaining problems with multi-line statements mixed with arrays. Be warned, you'll get them in your reports!
- Days are now longer than nights here in the north hemisphere. I hate that!
- MDL-53509: Problems fixed on digest mails.
- MDL-51867: Any plugin can declare its use of scales.
- MDL-52952: Prevent (incorrect) password auto-filling to happen.
- MDL-48012: Recycle bin plugin added to 3.1.
- MDL-52207: Zend framework has been completely removed from core.
- To All Men, from planet Earth. And specifically to those being genuine moodlers. Undoubtedly less brilliant than previous integration exposed counterparts but... still... big, big thanks too!
Nine people can’t make a baby in a month.
-- Fred Brooks