Quiz research survey

Quiz research survey

by Michael de Raadt -
Number of replies: 2
Hi, all.

Here's some information about a research survey of Quiz usage that is being conducted in conjunction with MoodleMoot Ireland/UK 2015. I've been involved in the writing of the questions.

It would be great for people interested in the Quiz to respond. Here are the details...

Research Survey for Quiz

As part of the MoodleMoot, we have a session about feedback on the Quiz activity.

Please fill out this short research survey, to provide us with some feedback that will be incorporated into this session. We will publish the summary results from the survey after the MoodleMoot.

You will need to be logged in to the site to answer this survey

Access survey
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael de Raadt

Re: Quiz research survey

by Andy Chaplin -

Would it be possible for you post the link to the results in this thread when they are available?

In reply to Andy Chaplin

Re: Quiz research survey

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Of course.

I did a presentation at the Moot on Tuesday afternoon based on the first 59 results, and now there are 75 responses. When I get a moment I want to do a proper write-up of all the results (probably on my blog in the first instance). Then, it may later lead to suggestions for improvements in the tracker.