Wanted to make this information available to those interested:
- 25 people in the room including Martin Dougiamas (Moodle founder) and Martin Langhoff (Catalyst AU founder, OLPC), Moodlerooms, Remote Learner, CA schools, LSU, UMN, many others including Canadian and Italian.
- Two days of presentations/ discussions. Very congenial, achieved 100% consensus on all proposals except a nasty math issue pertaining to drop lowest.
- Results of Gradebook Survey II
- My summary document of proceedings and outcomes
- The Epic tracker issue with all related (and semi-related) issues and subtasks (please note, this Epic tracker is not complete yet)
- two large changes:
- Grader report fashioned similar to LAE Grader where item headers and student info columns never leave the screen from UCLA (better than LAE Grader)
- Natural weights allowing aggregation methods to be removed from the Setup (Cats and items) screen, display of natural weights allowing adjustment by teacher.