Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

โดย Ray Green -
Number of replies: 3

Whenever I click the 'edit sumary' icon, I am presented with a screen that only shows my header and nothing else.

I have tried changing themes and get the same result.

I recently upgraded to 2.5 and the server met all the requirements.

I have been able to edit summarys in the past but don't know when it may have stopped working as it's been awhile since anything was done.

I have also tried IE in different compatibility modes and also used Firefox and get the same issue.

TinyMCE works in other areas for editing.

Any suggestions?

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -
In reply to Ray Green

Re: Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

โดย Helen Foster -
รูปภาพของCore developers รูปภาพของDocumentation writers รูปภาพของMoodle HQ รูปภาพของParticularly helpful Moodlers รูปภาพของPlugin developers รูปภาพของTesters รูปภาพของTranslators

Hi Ray,

Please try turning Debugging on temporarily (as advised in the FAQ 'Why is a page blank, or half missing?' in Administration FAQ).

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

โดย Ray Green -

Awesome advice. I get the following error:

Strict Standards: Declaration of flexi_ii_expand_navigation::initialise() should be compatible with that of global_navigation::initialise() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Staffsmoodle\theme\flexi_ii\lib.php on line 1968 Strict Standards: Declaration of flexi_ii_expand_navigation::load_section_activities() should be compatible with that of global_navigation::load_section_activities() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Staffsmoodle\theme\flexi_ii\lib.php on line 1968

I also tried a different theme (Arialist) and it works fine. I didn't try this one yesterday.

I guess next step is to contact the creator of Flexi II.

Thank you for your help.

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย:Useful (1)