Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

by Ray Green -
Number of replies: 3

Whenever I click the 'edit sumary' icon, I am presented with a screen that only shows my header and nothing else.

I have tried changing themes and get the same result.

I recently upgraded to 2.5 and the server met all the requirements.

I have been able to edit summarys in the past but don't know when it may have stopped working as it's been awhile since anything was done.

I have also tried IE in different compatibility modes and also used Firefox and get the same issue.

TinyMCE works in other areas for editing.

Any suggestions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ray Green

Re: Cannot Edit Summary (Moodle V2.5)

by Lynn Harvey -

Since upgrading to 2.5 we have lost the HTML editor  toolbar site wide.

In reply to Ray Green

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ray,

Please try turning Debugging on temporarily (as advised in the FAQ 'Why is a page blank, or half missing?' in Administration FAQ).

In reply to Helen Foster

by Ray Green -

Awesome advice. I get the following error:

Strict Standards: Declaration of flexi_ii_expand_navigation::initialise() should be compatible with that of global_navigation::initialise() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Staffsmoodle\theme\flexi_ii\lib.php on line 1968 Strict Standards: Declaration of flexi_ii_expand_navigation::load_section_activities() should be compatible with that of global_navigation::load_section_activities() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Staffsmoodle\theme\flexi_ii\lib.php on line 1968

I also tried a different theme (Arialist) and it works fine. I didn't try this one yesterday.

I guess next step is to contact the creator of Flexi II.

Thank you for your help.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)