How to clear all workshop submissions?

How to clear all workshop submissions?

by Fabricio Braz -
Number of replies: 6

He there,

Workshop instructions on the moodle docs (http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Workshop_settings) refers to a Workshop toolbox in which I would find Clear all aggregated grades and Clear assessment, bui unfortunatelly it can manage to find it. I'm using the version 2.4.

Does anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance!

Fabricio

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fabricio Braz

Re: How to clear all workshop submissions?

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Fabricio

Unfortunately there's no way to delete a submission from Workshop in Moodle 2.x yet. To clear all submissions from the workshop, it is probably easier to duplicate the whole activity (from the course main page in editing mode) and remove the old one.

The toolbox appears in the Grading evaluation phase only IIRC. But still it contains just tools to clear all grades and assessments only, not submissions.

HTH

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Fabricio Braz -

Hello David,

Thanks for your explanation and the recommendation.

Best!

Fabricio

In reply to David Mudrák

by Toni Soto -

Hi David & Fabricio,

I understand you're referring to a deletion of submitted files when the course is still running, aren't you?

Antoher question about Moodle2.4 Workshop module: Will the submissions and grades be deleted after a reset?

Thanks in advance and best regards from Vigo (Spain)

Toni

In reply to Toni Soto

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Will the submissions and grades be deleted after a reset?

That's a good question. I just checked the code and it seems that this feature has not been implemented into the new Workshop yet. It has been reported as MDL-31936. Thanks for reminding that!

In reply to David Mudrák

by Peter Halverson -

Hello,

Was there aver an answer to this question?  Will workshop submissions and grades be flushed out after a reset?

And...

Is there any way to delete student submissions while the course is still running?

Thanks!

Peter Halverson    (I am running Moodle 2.7)

In reply to Peter Halverson

by David Mudrák -
As the referenced issue is still open, it was not fixed yet. And no, there is currently no way in the workshop to delete a submission as far as I remember.